Revision 1


talk about medical and other problems ( page 6)


What exactly are your symptoms?

What seems to be the problem?

I think I am / I have got …………………………………….

Words/phrases: medical problems

Bones hurt

Pain

runny nose

Sneeze

sore throat

headache

Allergy

cough

examine

have a cold



talk and write about a true event ( page 14 - 15 )

Link writing

Have you ever done anything very embarrassing?

What was it?



use the passive voice( page 13 and 73/74)

Link Passive

The Passive voice is formed with the verb be in the

appropriate form and the past participle of the main verb.



make a doctor's appointment( page 6)  


My name is ………………….. I would like

to make an appointment with the doctor for today.

available

convenient

schedule



write a post/letter asking for / giving advice ( page 11 ) 




Revision 1

talk about medical and other problems ( page 6) Link Visiting a Doctor - English Conversation What exactly are your symptoms? W...